Lately it became things to do before i leave college
1. Make some friends for life. [CHECK]
2. Learn how to play guitar. [CHECK]
3. Get a job. [CHECK]
4. Be the reason for someones happiness.
5. Become a renegade. [CHECK] (the protest )
6. Get a 9 pointer. [CHECK]
7. Bunjee jumping.
8. White water rafting. [CHECK]
9. Learn Salsa.
10. Be Awesome.
11. Have a girlfriend.
12. Be stupid. [CHECK] (all the time)
13. Perform on stage. [CHECK]
14. Go on a trip with friends. [CHECK]
15. Talk to a foreigner. [CHECK]
16. Take a picture with a foreigner.
17. Do something original. [CHECK]
18. Make a movie. [CHECK]
19. Write and compose a song.
20. Organize an event. [CHECK]
21. Get into a fight. [CHECK]
22. Win first prize in something. [CHECK]
23. Be good at a sport. [CHECK] (i think so :S)
24. Hit on someone. [CHECK]
25. Hit someone. [CHECK]
26. Learn Swimming.
27. Learn how to drive a car.
Just a small photoshop work.. Thats the durban stadium… along with MESSIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
You’re a good soldier
Choosing your battles
Pick yourself up
And dust yourself off
And back in the saddle
You’re on the frontline
You know it’s serious
We’re getting closer
This isnt over
The pressure is on
You feel it
But you’ve got it all
When you fall get up
And if you fall get up
Cuz this is Africa
Tsamina mina eh eh
Waka Waka eh eh
Tsamina mina zangalewa
This time for Africa
Was just getting bored so i did this Photomanipulation on the “Railway Bridge” pic taken by Ashwin Verlekar sir. The bridge is near our college… gave it a bluish tint to give it the look of a still from a movie. Spiderman trying to save MNNIT
not a serious work, just for fun.
Total editing time – around 40 mins
I LOVE PHOTOSHOP
[First the Reference pic - low resolution version because the original pic was HUGE]
[And then the manipulation]
This brings us to an end of the AnF series. The only reason why i started this was because i needed a channel to vent out my thoughts and emotions… And i guess we all feel the same, though not in the same time frame but at some point in our lives. It took me 17 days to pour it all out. But AnF would have been incomplete without some people who kept me going. so here they are (not in any order)
1. the Phoenix aka Hemant – The best critic around and the best observer ever .. kept my spirits high with his daily comments and Observation of the day. http://diaryofhemant.wordpress.com
2. theRook aka mitesh – The co-best critic and a genius in his own style of creativity… RESPECT… and thank you for giving the central character a name (Mr. AnF) . The World of Verse
3. Anubhuti – the secret agent. Its time the world should know about this great hidden talent. She provided me with great quotes and saved my behind many times. Her contributions can be seen in AnF’s The Prank (#2), Friend for Life(#4), I am someone else (#8) etc. http://anubhuti-pandey.blogspot.com/
to all of my friends who supported me in this when everybody thought i was just a crazy person running around in the college with a camera
thanks to Ashish Sethi, Abhishek, Shobhit, Pallavi, Sonam, ROMA, my sister Aditi, Paonta, Hunter, Saurabh, all the gr8 BUZZers around and finally… thanks to u meg, for being my diary, my backbone.
i hope all of us will always be friends…. Always n Forever.
the evil genius signing out…